The path to your current location in our website is:
NJ State Library Organizes Free Breakfast Event Series for NJ Business Community - Registration Open!
Grow NJ Strong – NJ Libraries Mean Business!
If you are a business owner and/or aspiring entrepreneur, the New Jersey State Library wants you to know about the many cost-effective resources available to help your business grow and thrive.
You are invited to a FREE, 2-hour breakfast event, which will bring together NJ business partners and a team of business marketing experts, for a training session on Social Media and Email Marketing. Join us for a showcase of useful resources for business planning and research. Representatives from participating agencies will be onsite to answer your questions, and discuss how these resources and programs can help you rebuild, improve and grow your business.
This program is organized in partnership with, Constant Contact, New Jersey Small Business Development Center, Women’s Business Center and SCORE, with guests from the US Small Business Administration, New Jersey Business Action Center, Connecting NJ, and ReferenceUSA. These representatives will be available for one-on-one discussions following the workshop.
This event is free of charge and designed for NJ business owners, small business employees, and aspiring entrepreneurs. Workshops will take place at locations across the state. A continental breakfast will be served. Space is limited.
REGISTER NOW: www.NJGrowsBiz.org/NJStrong
- April 2nd - 8:00am-10:00am: Somerset County Library System, Bridgewater Branch
- April 10th - 8:00am-10:00am: Free Public Library of Hasbrouck Heights
- April 18th - 8:00am-10:00am: Burlington County Library System, Westampton, NJ
- April 24th - 8:00am-10:00am: Ocean County Library System, Toms River Branch
- April 30th - 9:00am-11:00am: East Brunswick Public Library
- May 7th - 9:00am-11:00am: Morris County Library, Whippany, NJ
- May 16th - 8:00am-10:00am: Mullica Hill Branch, Mullica Hill, NJ
Social Media & Email Marketing 101: The Essentials.
Businesses in NJ have been significantly challenged this past year with a slow economic recovery and multiple natural disasters. Now more than ever, NJ businesses need to know every cost effective resource available, and most importantly, the need for a strong online media presence. Having a strong online presence can help you build closer relationships with your clients and attract new prospects. This session will detail the ins and outs of social media and email marketing as well as provide tips and techniques for best practices.
Attendees will learn:
- Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn for business…how to grow your social network
- What email marketing is…and what it isn't
- Tools for building a mailing list and keeping subscribers loyal and engaged
- How often to communicate with your audience and how to get them to take action
- How to get your email to the inbox — and then opened
- And much more!