- This event has passed.
WEBINAR – Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
June 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia related conditions can have a debilitating affect on our loved ones as they age. As more and more baby boomers are reaching ages conducive for the development of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, it is important for them as well as family members to be aware of these dangers and how to effectively respond to them. Please join us as Nicolette Vasco from the Alzheimer’s Associate NJ Chapter will discuss:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments to address some symptoms
- Alzheimer’s Association resources
THIS PROGRAM HAS A LIMIT OF 99 ATTENDEES!
Click here to register!