We will consider purchasing any current title needed by a state employee for work-related purposes. Please submit your request.
We can borrow a book or request photocopies of journal articles.
- State employees and TESU staff, students and mentors: use ILLiad.
- New Jersey residents with State Library cards: use JerseyCat.
- Digital Book Index: you must login in order to search.
- Google Books
- Internet Archive
- Online Books Page
- Project Gutenberg
If you prefer to buy a copy of your own, the following links to online bookstores are provided for your convenience:
Used, Rare or Out-of-Print Books
- Rare Book Hub
- Antiquarian Booksellers’ Association of America
- Amazon.com: Textbooks
- Barnes and Noble: Textbooks
- Bookfinder.com Textbooks
- Half.com Textbooks
Rental options vary from monthly membership plans to fees for each title rented. Textbooks are usually available for specified time periods ranging from a month to a semester and may allow for time extensions.
Please note: these listings are for informational purposes only, and do not constitute endorsement.
Comments and questions may be directed to Reference Services.