New Jersey State Constitution
Searchable by keyword or table of articles.
- The Constitution of 1776 (full text, via New Jersey Department of State)
- The Constitution of 1844 (full text, via New Jersey Department of State)
- The Constitution of 1844 (including amendments from 1875 and 1897 via HathiTrust, published in 1906 and 1910)
- The Constitution of 1947 (Searchable) (via New Jersey State Library)
- Constitution of 1947 (via New Jersey Legislature)
- The Constitution of 1947 (includes photographs, via New Jersey State Archives)
- New Jersey Constitutional Convention Proceedings 1947 (via NJSL)
The Early Constitutions of New Jersey by Edward Q. Keasbey, 1 New Jersey Law Review 20, May 1915.
New Jersey Constitutional Documents Online via Rutgers School of Law – Camden including: