Links to legal forms from government websites and New Jersey State Library databases (remote access available for authorized users)
- New Jersey Department of Health Advance Directive Forms
- Includes Proxy Directive (Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care) and Instructive Directive (Living Will)
- New Jersey Department of Labor Workers’ Compensation Forms
- Includes Employee/Worker Forms, Employer/Insurance Carrier Forms, and Litigation Forms
- New Jersey Division of Taxation Forms
- Select “Find Forms/Returns” to find forms for individuals, businesses, and tax professionals.
- New Jersey Judiciary Self-Help Resource Center
- Includes forms and guidance on a variety of self-help topics. You can also search for a legal form.
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey – Filing Suit in Federal Court
- See the Procedural Guide for Pro Se Litigants linked on this page
State Library Databases with Legal Forms
- CCH Intelliconnect (part of Wolters Kluwer VitalLaw)
- Select the Tools/Smart Charts menu for the the Intelliforms Online Library, CCH Federal Securities Reporter forms, and CCH Tax Prep Partner forms.
- Legal Information Reference Center
- Provides consumer legal information. 13,000+ state-specific legal forms and 8,200 federal forms searchable by state. Includes full-text of all books published by NOLO press, a leading publisher of consumer business and legal guides. Subject areas include adoption, bankruptcy, divorce, name changes, property and real estate, small business forms, and wills.
- Lexis (access only in the Law Library)
- Includes the New Jersey Transaction Guide: Estates and Probate Law and Forms, Lexis and Nexis Practice Guide New Jersey Probate and Estate Administration