New Jersey Legal Periodicals
Other Legal Periodicals
- American Law Sources Online
A comprehensive list of university law reviews and subject-specific law journals. The site also includes bar association journals and a few commercial law journals.
- WashLaw Legal Research on the Web – Law Journals
A good source for little known journals. Has the added feature of a full text, keyword index for listed journals.
Digitized Historic Legal Periodicals
- New Jersey Law Journal (1878-1925)
- New Jersey Law Review (1915)
- Mercer-Beasley Law Review (1932-1935)
- University of Newark Law Review (1936-1942)
- New Jersey Register (1969-1995)
Links to public domain copies of the New Jersey State Bar Association Yearbook. These books contain position statements on legislation and proposed changes to the law, as well as names of members and obituaries. Print copies are available in our law library.