Afro-Americans in New Jersey: a short history. Giles R. Wright; Trenton, NJ, New Jersey Historical Commission, 1989.
To view this publication you must have the Adobe Acrobat viewer, which can be downloaded at no charge from Adobe’s website.
Navigating the report
This document was scanned from a library copy of the publication and consists of several files. You can use the following links to access each file directly.
- Cover and front material.
- Introduction. (pages 13-18)
- Colonial Period to 1790. (pages 18-24)
- 1790 to 1870, first part. (pages 25-35)
- 1790 to 1870, second part.(pages 36-45)
- 1870 to 1910. (pages 45-54)
- 1910 to 1940. (pages 54-68)
- 1940 to 1980s. (pages 68-78)
- Appendixes 1-3. (pages 79-87)
- Appendix 4. (pages 88-98)
- Suggested Readings. (pages 99-100)
To access the publication as one PDF click here