You may renew State Library books online, or by calling Circulation at 609-278-2640 ext.104.
- Connect to our catalog.
- Click on “Library Card Account” and enter the 14 digit bar code from your State Library card.
- Your account will be displayed.
- Click on the “Items Out” link.
- Check the box next to each item you wish to renew, and then click on the “Renew” button.
You will not be able to renew your books online if:
- They are already overdue.
- There is a hold, or reserve, on the item for another customer.
- You have exceeded the maximum number of renewals.
- Your account is blocked, perhaps due to a lost item or expired library card.
Renewing by Telephone
Call the Circulation department at 609-278-2640 ext.104 to renew items by phone.
Renewing Interlibrary Loans (ILL)
If you would like to extend a loan for an item we obtained from another library for your use, please place the renewal request from your ILLiad account at least 5 days before the due date. If the ILL slip attached to the book indicates it was obtained via JerseyCat, call the Interlibrary Loan unit at 609-278-2640 ext. 171 at least 5 days before the due date for assistance.
Libraries wishing to extend the loan period for an item borrowed from the State Library should do so via the same system from which the request was made: OCLC or JerseyCat. If an ALA form was used, call Lorraine Jenkins at 609-278-2640 ext.131.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Reference Staff, at 609-278-2640 ext.103.