Please note that this program has now ended. If we are successful in obtaining funding to extend the program into the future, we will restart the program.
Get Your High School Diploma For Free At Your Public Library!
The New Jersey State Library launched an online high school completion program, Career Online High School, which will allow NJ residents to earn an accredited high school diploma and career certificate online, through their local library. The program is designed for NJ residents who dropped out of high school and have not returned nor taken the GED exam. Seats are limited and restrictions apply.
The program is free of charge, and will be available at the following libraries:
- Camden County Library System – 856-772-1636
- Elizabeth Public Library – 908-354-6060, ext. 7223
- Long Branch Free Public Library – 732-222-3900
- Scotch Plains Public Library – 908-322-5007, ext. 200
- Somerset County Library System – 908-864-7950
- Trenton Free Public Library – 609-392-7188
NJ’s Career Online High School Program was made possible by a grant awarded to the New Jersey State Library from the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
INTERESTED? LEARN MORE!
The New Jersey State Library’s Career Online High School program will provide a limited number of free enrollments to qualified adult learners who are looking to advance their careers, prepare for workforce entry or continue their education.