Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) Advisory Council
- To assist the New Jersey State Library in developing and evaluating the LSTA five year plan;
- To assist the New Jersey State Library in establishing the annual grant criteria;
- To assist the New Jersey State Library in evaluating activities funded through the LSTA program in New Jersey.
The LSTA Advisory Council is an optional advisory group for each State Librarian, per the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Grants to States Program.
- March 19, 2018: PDF
- November 29, 2016: PDF
- October 14, 2015: PDF
- May 13, 2015: PDF
- December 4, 2014: PDF
- July 23, 2014: PDF; Word
- January 22, 2014: PDF; Word
- March 8, 2013: PDF; Word
- May 21, 2012: PDF
- February 1, 2012: PDF
- October 13, 2011: PDF
- July 6, 2011: PDF
- May 24, 2011: PDF
- When: March 28, 2019, 10AM – 12PM
- Where: NJ State Library Talking Book & Braille Center, 2300 Stuyvesant Avenue, Conference Room, Trenton NJ 08625. Directions
Visit this web site for more information on the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).