JerseyCat is the free statewide interlibrary loan program. Member libraries can borrow books and other materials, and obtain photocopies from participating New Jersey libraries. An agreement with OCLC also allows JerseyCat members to request items from out-of-state libraries if what they need is not available in New Jersey.
Libraries can contact Casey Confoy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-278-2640 x114 in order to find out how to become a JerseyCat member.
JerseyCat members can keep abreast of system news and training announcements by subscribing to the JerseyCat listserv.
- Subscribe to JerseyCat Listserv
- Union List of Serials (NJULS)
- Interlibrary Loan Code for the United States
- New Jersey Interlibrary Loan Code
- JerseyCat Membership Application and Agreement
This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.