Do you want to increase your comfort level when helping library users access health insurance information and the Affordable Care Act (ACA)?
- Do you understand how the Marketplace works?
- Do you need help demystifying ACA terms such as “meaningful use”?
- What everyday challenges do library users face when they enroll?
- Are you concerned about the privacy and security of library users’ personal information?
- Have you thought about partnerships for outreach, education, and health literacy?
Librarians in academic, hospital, and public settings are invited to join us for this special event.
When: Friday, April 24 (Registration deadline: April 10, 2015)
Where: Sonesta Philadelphia, 1800 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
Cost: This symposium is funded by NN/LM MAR. There is no registration fee.
Hotel: Sonesta Philadelphia / Special rate available using the name “MAR”
MLA CEs: Attendance qualifies for continuing education credits from the Medical Library Association (MLA)