Join the Federal Trade Commission on January 14 at 1:00 PM for “Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in New Jersey,” a free, one-hour webinar.
You’ll learn about:
- The top scams reported in New Jersey
- Tips to help people recognize and avoid scams
- Free resources you can use to help people in your communities protect their identity and report identity theft
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Office of the New Jersey Attorney General
- Better Business Bureau Serving New Jersey
- Legal Services of New Jersey
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
If you would like to attend this webinar in person at the State Library, please register below. If you would like to attend this webinar remotely, please visit https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/events-calendar/webinar-fighting-consumer-fraud-identity-theft-new-jersey.